S4 Veggie Boxes
Say hello to our new VEGGIE BOXES!
What are veggie boxes? An assortment of fresh S4 Veggies pre-packaged for your convenience! We will choose from our selection of tomatoes, cucumbers, beans, lettuce, and peppers, and put together a surprise box just for you!
What is the cost for a veggie box? Our boxes sell for $30.
Where can I pick up my veggie box? We are currently working on logistics, and will continue to update this website, as well as our social media, as more options become available.
Currently we will have pickup points at:
- The S4 Veggie Store, daily after 10:00 a.m.
- The Old Strathcona Farmers' Market, 10310 83 Ave NW, Saturdays, between 8:00 am & 3:00 p.m.
- The Southwest Edmonton Farmers' Market, 2051 Leger Rd NW, Wednesdays, between 4:00 & 7:30 p.m.
- The Wetaskiwin Farmer' Market, 3725 56 Stree, Wednesdays, between 3:00 & 5:00 p.m.
- Airdrie - Genesis Place, 800 East Lake Blvd, every other Tuesday, between 5:00 & 6:00 p.m.
How do I order my veggie box? Visit the ONLINE ORDERS page of our website. Choose the "veggie box" option at the bottom of the list. If you wish to purchase more than one, please indicate this in the comments section at the bottom. Once the order is received, we will send you a confirmation number and invoice. You must then PRE-PAY for your box by sending an e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org, including that confirmation number in the comments.
*If you are picking up from the S4 Veggie Store, please also include the date you would prefer for pickup.
When is the deadline for ordering?
- The S4 Veggie Store, 6:00 p.m. the night before pickup date
- The Old Strathcona Farmers' Market, Fridays by 6:00 p.m.
- The Southwest Edmonton Farmers' Market, Mondays by 10:00 a.m.
- The Wetaskiwin Farmer' Market, Sundays, by 6:00 p.m.
- Airdrie - Mondays by 10:00 a.m.